Meet our new project, an investment project in the centre of Alanya. Alanya city centre has always attracted tourists from all over the world. Here all kinds of entertainment, many shops, restaurants, banks, shopping, cafes, restaurants, water parks, cinemas, museums, attractions, etc. are at your disposal. Also in the city centre there are 2 beautifully equipped beaches: Keykubat and Cleopatra.
Our premium class complex is located in a private fenced area 250 metres from the Keykubat sea beach.
The infrastructure of the complex includes an outdoor swimming pool, generator, 24/7 video surveillance, manager.
The complex will consist of 1 residential block, 5 floors, a total of 11 apartments with 1+1 and 2+1 duplex layouts.
Advantages of the property:
Location, there are no vacant plots in the centre of Alanya so close to the sea and the cost of real estate with such a location is constantly increasing. High liquidity. Due to the excellent location of the project at the moment you can earn both on the resale of the property and on its subsequent rental. Apartments by the sea in the centre of Alanya are in the highest demand for both short-term and long-term rentals.
Low monthly maintenance fee. The complex provides a minimum of infrastructure, so property owners will not have high costs for property maintenance. At the same time, the entire city infrastructure is available right outside the house: playgrounds, parks, outdoor fitness equipment, a municipal tennis court is nearby.
Buying property at the initial stage of construction, you have the opportunity to take advantage of instalments until the end of construction and buy it 35-40% cheaper than when the object is delivered.
The initial payment is 30% of the total cost of the apartment, the remaining 70% will be paid in instalments until the end of construction with a flexible payment plan.
Start of construction: March 2023
End of construction June 2024
+90 530 258 14 44
+90 242 528 55 51