Ubiquitous Elegance Governing the Istanbul Metropolis: For Business or Pleasure
€ 2,045,250
ID: 22423
General Details
Apartment, Penthouse
  • Available for Loan
    Available for Loan
  • Location
  • Bedroom
  • Bathroom
  • Property Size
  • Built Year
  • Balcony
  • Ready to Move
    Ready to Move
  • Outdoor Swimming Pool
  • Beach
    Beach: 1.2km
  • Airport
    Airport: 40dk
  • Get Price List and Payment Plan
Property Description

This graceful dominating project is located on one of the most prestigious Streets in the heart of Istanbul, embraces the ambitions, desires and spirit of Eastern and Western cultures. A golden city has been created with wonderful lighting, historical artefacts and modern state of the art structures. The development is located in the Kadikoy area on the Asian side of Istanbul in a bustling commercial and social setting overlooking Baghdad Street, the thriving Istanbul metropolis, the majestic coastline from Princes’ islands to Kalamış Marina and the sea of Marmara. It has extensive infrastructural links: ideally located between the Istanbul International Airport (62km) on the European side and Sabiha Gökçen International Airport (32km) on the Asian side, 17 km from Taksim and Sultanahmet Squares which is only a 10 minute journey from the nearby Marmaray metro station, the beaches of Yesikoy and sea buses to Princes Islands.

This ubiquitous elegant development is built on a site area of 44,000 m2, the structures have only a footprint of 3,000 m2 (7%) with the remaining area of 41,000 m2 (93%) dedicated to gardens, recreational areas and sports activities centres. There are 520 luxury apartments with panoramic views within 4 number 44 storey blocks, a selection of 8 different arrangements of living space are provided ranging in area from 87 m2 to 1050 m2. The design concept was developed by WS Atkins International Limited, UK, one of the world’s most prestigious design companies. The facade is manufactured using Class A2 fireproof Alicobant material which incorporates Schüco panelling coated with non-flammable dye and equipped with a fire barrier on each floor providing a high level of heat and noise insulation. The windows are automatically activated, closing when wind speeds increase.

The external facilities include an all year round hot tub featured swimming pool, children’s swimming pool, resting and sunbathing zone, ponds and walking trails, children’s playgrounds, recreation areas on green areas decorated with special flowers and trees. Private security guards are stationed at the site entrance gates backed up by a 24-hour CCTV monitoring room for full security monitoring and fire systems. There are 6 backup generators and three floors of indoor parking, incorporating drivers rest room and car washing facility, served by three separate entrances.

Housekeeping, Catering and Concierge Service area provided as standard. Business, social and recreational facilities include: fitness centre, steam and Turkish bath, SPA and private massage rooms, hot tub, special heated stone beds, skincare room, hairdresser, shoe-shine parlour, laundry, kitchen area, business centre and meeting rooms, dining room, lounge, children’s playing area, baby facilities and prayer room. The internal communal areas include 4 elevators in each block which are connected to the central security system, smoke/fire ventilation with emergency announcement system and water sprinklers within apartments, jet-fan system air circulation and extraction at car parking levels in addition to fire protected escape routes.

The individual units have thermostat controlled underfloor heating throughout with independent room control in addition to concealed ceiling VRV air conditioning. Apartment entrance doors are equipped with fingerprint system in addition to an internal videophone system for safe communication and access permission.

These units are eligible for citizenship.

Istanbul has a population of nearly 16 million, it is described as the gateway between west and east and has an abundance of rich history, splendid architecture, luxurious properties and vacation spots. best invest have many opportunities available, some of which we are not permitted to advertise so feel free to contact us for alternative options.

This ubiquitous elegant development which lords majestically over the Istanbul Metropolis is suitable for business or pleasure.

Prices range from: 3 bed $2,045,250 to $2,513,400

4 bed $2,309,661 to $4,112,300


+90 530 258 14 43

+90 242 528 55 51

Shopping Center17km
Similiar Properties
Saved! ID: 0000
Unsaved! ID: 0000